Cyber Security Analyst (Journeyman) Contractor will maintain Army Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) collection systems; enterprise support for ACAS and Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring-Army (CMRS-N) advanced technical issues; maintain SME-level knowledge of current and future ACAS, Security Center, and Asset Publishing Service (APS) components; provide SME- level input for development of Army ACAS and CMRS- N policies and TTPs; and ensure ACAS Scan data is populated to CMRS-N, as well as coordinate with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for delivery of Army ACAS data to Tier 1 CMRS. The contractor shall facilitate delivery of HBSS Capability Manager tracking / artifacts / documentation to the HBSS Overarching Project Management/Team Lead or his / her designated representative.
– Must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification (baseline certification – day 1 requirement)
– Minimum Certification as a DoD 8570 IAM II, must possess or able to obtain from hire date, within 6 months IAT Level II certification related to the Information Assurance field
– Must hold an active Department of Defense Security Clearance (interim Secret minimum – day 1 requirement).
– A self-starter, capable of working both independently and in team environments.
– Strong customer service, organizational skills, knowledge of applicable DoD/Government policies and procedures.
– Demonstrated exceptional ability to troubleshoot complex systems required.
– Solid understanding of industry standard availability and security practices required.
– 2 years IT experience
– 1+ years administrating servers
– 1+ years with vulnerability scanners
– Knowledge and experience in working with ACAS
– Current DoD 8570.01-M CSWF IAT level II certification requirements
– Knowledge and experience in working with NESSUS Scanner
– Knowledge and experience in working with Security Center
– HBSS APS working knowledge
– Implement ACAS installation and configuration IAW Army TTPs/SOPs
– Manage and maintain ACAS user management IAW Army TTPs/SOPs
– Manage and maintain scan management IAW Army TTPs/SOPs
– Import asset list IAW Army TTPs/SOPs
– Manage plug-ins for security centers and make available for subordinate units
– Development of reports that will support environment compliance and implementation status
– Maintain ACAS date feed, via APS to DISA (Tier I)
– Responsible for assisting SC Administrators with applying patches, ACAS update, STIGS, and plugins. Responsible to ensure SC roll updates as required
– Provide SME level input\support for SC Administrators and HBSS Support Admin’s
– Lead for the HBSS connection to CMRS-N
– Provide SME level input for APS Minimum Qualifications
– Information Assurance Vulnerability Management, Modeling and Simulation, Technical Writing.
– A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical discipline is required.
– Significant experience may substitute for minimum educational requirements.
– Must possess at least four years of hands on technical experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Assurance or hold a Master’s degree in this background with (0) years’ experience.
– Must be able to work independently and provide timely status updates, as well as be able to manage multiple tasks
– Must be a highly effective communicator (both verbal and written) and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– A self-starter, performing day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision but working effectively with immediate and cross-functional team members
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Elizabethtown
Job Segment: Engineer, Information Systems, Electrical, Database, Security, Engineering, Technology