SAIC is looking for Cyber Security Analysts in the Norfolk, VA area.
Job responsibilities include:
– Providing support for facilitating and helping to identify the current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems.
– Assisting with providing documentation related to IT Security plans, certifications, and overall description.
– Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
– Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelors degree
– Minimum 5 years Cyber Security Analysis experience
– Has a working knowledge of business security practices and procedures, current security tools available, hardware/software security implementation, different communication protocols, and encryption techniques/tools.
– Has hands-on experience with managing and patching Solaris and Windows based systems and carrying out systems security scans.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2017, 1:57:14 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-PORTSMOUTH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Hampton Roads
Job Segment: Engineer, Cyber Security, System Administrator, Security Clearance, Security, Engineering, Technology, Government