Cyber Security Assurance Analyst Service Description
The Cyber Security Assurance department is seeking a highly motivated IT professional with a strong administration and or cyber assurance background to join the team.
– Determine security requirement gaps and provide recommendations or mitigations for addressing the gaps.
– Work closely with our Information Security Site Manager (ISSM), Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) and system administrators to provide interpretation of NIST/CNSSI requirements and guidelines along with validation testing.
– Work with the above personnel in the creation of Enterprise Control Libraries and the creation of lab wide and mission specific cyber security plans.
– Candidates must be able to handle a high pressure environment while successfully partnering with other IT staff and customers throughout the laboratory.
– Clearance Level Must Possess: DOE L
– Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: DOE Q
– Bachelors Degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
– Minimum 5+ years in system administration position, to include a thorough understanding of common operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, and Mac) and networking architectures.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Previous experience with the application of technical security controls
– Active DOE L or Q clearance or active DOD S or TS security clearance.
Desired Skills :
– Previous experience in a technical role at Sandia National Laboratories
– Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Assurance, or relevant discipline plus five or more years of technical experience.
– Experience working with a federal cyber security program
– Knowledge and experience of DOE/NNSA cyber security orders and policies; relevant federal and private standards and requirements (e.g., NIST, ISO, CNSS, STIGS)
– CISSP certification
– Prior experience as an Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
– Thorough understanding of the Risk Management Framework as documented in various NIST publications.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: DOE L
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Albuquerque
Job Segment: Engineer, Information Systems, Security Clearance, Cyber Security, Security, Engineering, Technology, Government