Planning and performing cyber security compliance, information systems, operational, and internal control audits.
In addition, this role will help develop an integrated audit approach that includes cyber considerations including tools necessary to complete testing.
Maintain awareness of new cyber and technology trends and the general cyber environment.
• Strong technical skills including hands-on experience leading cyber security reviews.
• Experience leading IT integrated financial and operational audits.
• Familiarity with various Information Risk Frameworks; e.g. IS0 27K series, NIST 800 series, FISMA, FAR/DFAR, DIARMF process, CSC Top 20 security controls, HIPPA Security Rule.
• Familiarity with security hardening guidelines such as STIGS, CIS Benchmarks etc.
• Success in this role will require excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and oral communications.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen due to access restrictions on military installations or computer systems.
• Experience performing NIST, HIPPA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
• Experience with vulnerability scanning, interpreting scan reports or monitoring tools.
• Candidates that possess or are successfully working towards a CISA or security professional certifications are highly preferred.
• “Big4” experience or working on Government Contracting engagements is a plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employe