Amentum is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Chief of Party for a USAID Cybersecurity program in Eastern Europe. This position will be responsible for overseeing cybersecurity support to partner countries throughout Eastern Europe. This will include providing cybersecurity protection, response and recovery support as well as workforce development to critical infrastructure owners and host country government organizations. The Program Manager/Chief of Party will also provide overall leadership, management, and technical direction to achieve project objectives.
Locations: United States and Eastern Europe
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide overall leadership, management, and technical direction, ensuring a common vision among project staff and stakeholders while integrating activities under different expected results and objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for USAID.
- Manage project staff and sub-contractors.
- Maintain strong relationships with key Cooperating Country counterparts, Critical Infrastructure operators and other public and private sector stakeholders.
- Ensure cyber services are provided according to the timeframe, to the program requirements and according to frameworks and standards as defined by host nation regulations and international best practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum educational requirement of a Bachelor of Science degree (Master’s preferred);
- At least 10 years of overall cybersecurity program experience and at least 5 years of previous program leadership experience.
- Advanced training and certification in cyber security (please provide)
- Ability to get appropriate clearance (Secret/Top Secret)
- Direct experience successfully managing response and recovery from significant cyberattack.
- Experience supporting state, ministry/agency or national cyber strategies and regulations is a plus.
- Experience working for or collaborating with the NATO Cyber Rapid Reaction team or similar cyber rapid-response team is a plus.
How to apply
Search Page (amentumcareers.com) Search for R0094894