Position Overview: The Cyber Security Consultant will perform technical assessments and auditing of our client’s information security programs to assess the maturity of an organization’s information security program and make recommendations for improvement.
- Interview business stakeholders and evaluating business processes
- Perform in-depth technical reviews including; the evaluation of Windows and Linux systems, database configurations, application auditing, network device (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls) configurations, and security solutions (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP) for onsite and remote security assessments
- Take ownership of projects and deliverables
- Handle a broad range of business intelligence and investigatory projects and cases
- Conduct research and analysis through the use of in-house as well as external resources
- Produce accurate, high quality client reports
- Contribute to the development of new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry Certifications including GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE
- Minimum 1 to 3 years hands-on Administration experience with Windows operating systems
- Minimum 1 to 3 years hands-on Administration experience with Linux or UNIX operating systems
- Minimum 2 to 4 years hands-on experience managing and maintaining networks
- Minimum 2 to 4 years hands-on experience administering Firewalls
- Must be familiar with Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, SCCM, NTFS, etc.
- Must be familiar with network concepts such as VLANs, ACLs, Routing, SNMP, etc.
- Must be familiar with WiFi technologies and WiFi security best practices
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with Virtual environments such as VMWare or HyperV is a plus
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions is a plus
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions is a plus
- Software development and Penetration Testing experience is a plus
- Ability to meet all requirements required for Private Investigator licensure
- Travel up to 25% based on client needs
Company Overview: Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
All resumes are held in confidence.
No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
No faxes please.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer.