ASRC Federal Vistronix, is seeking Information Assurance (IA) Specialist and/or Cyber Security Engineer to work out of Aberdeen, Maryland. This full time position affords the successful candidate the opportunity to work in an engaging, high-tech development environment designing network security and maintain systems security certification for federal government clients.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity to interact with customers to determine system requirements and integrate security best business practices, cyber solutions, and support system accreditations.
- The selected candidate will provide subject matter expertise and recommendations specifically system security technologies, techniques, integration of access control, Crypto, COMSEC, PKI, IDS, and FW COTS products into large networks, and assist system in DOD DIACAP accreditation/certification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Security, Security Engineering, Security Architecture Design, and/or DOD DIACAP system certification & accreditation support is required.
- All successful/qualified candidates should have adequate knowledge of Computer Network Defense (CND) activities, DOD DIACAP process, Vulnerability analysis through the use of Vulnerability scanner or comparable system, and DISA STIG validation experience.
- Candidates should have a minimum of five years experience in active integration of Information Assurance Security into large network and systems, or support of DOD system DIACAP process.
- CISSP Certification
- CEH Certification
- Security+ Certification
Cisco CCNA – Security Certification
- SANS GIAC Certification
Candidates may be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
At ASRC Federal Vistronix, we know our staff members work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we work hard to exceed the expectations of our staff! We are proud to offer a robust employee benefits package.
- Medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage
- Health Advocate
- Short-term and long-term disability, life & accidental death & dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off, Parental Leave and Holidays
Advance your IT Career
– Engineering & Support Services
– United States-MD, United States-Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD, United States
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Day Job / 1st Shift
– Yes, 25 % of the Time
– Individual Contributor/Non-Management