Decisive Analytics Corporation is looking for an Intermediate Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team in Huntsville, AL. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and integration of a DoD IA architectures, systems, or system components for use within computing, network, and enclave environments. They will ensure that the architecture and design of development and operational systems are functional and secure. This include designs for program of record systems and special purpose processing nodes with platform IT interconnectivity. This is a senior-level position and requires direct interaction with senior-level clients. Cybersecurity test plan creation for very complex system-of-systems will be required.
- Capable of coordinating, developing, and overseeing execution of complex cybersecurity test plans.
- 10 years of IT experience, with at least 5 years of advanced technical cybersecurity (IASAE) experience.
- Candidate must provide organized architectural and engineering recommendations for a secure enclave environment.
- A DoD 8570 IASAE level II certification is required: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) as a minimum.
- Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is preferred.
*Position is contingent upon a contract award
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.