Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This an Offline Engineering role focusing on backup and encryption technology and its integration into the Credit Suisse environment. The role involves project-related work in an Engineering environment.
The role involves:
Testing and certification of NetBackup software functionality, new features and firmware or associated software releases.
Backup solutions for CS specific applications and infrastructure, including Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQL, Sharepoint and virtual infrastructure.
Backup infrastructure architecture (i.e. Media servers, network design, scaling design, etc.).
Scripting of tools for the purposes of task automation.
3rd line (expert) support for complex operational issues.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You will have experience with the following:
- You have expertise with latest versions of NetBackup software
- You have deep understanding of virtual infrastructure, specifically ESX
- You have experience backing up database environments, including Oracle, Sybase and MS-SQL
- You have an experience with encryption solutions and encryption key management
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills
- You have experience with Linux or Windows SysAdmin tasks
- You have scripting skills in PERL or a similar tool
For more information visit Technology Careers.