This person will provide consulting to customers in the areas concerning embedded and automotive cyber security. The consulting includes, but is not limited to:
· Security analysis of existing security applications, security concepts, architecture of security solutions, programming and design of security systems.
· Work to enhance existing embedded security solutions.
· Develop customized software for client projects in the area of embedded data security and engage and support product development.
· Will assist sales meetings as technical expert with limited travel of 5 to 10%.
Your competencies and qualifications:
· Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Master’s Degree preferred).
· Experience in a position as a Security Engineer, Security Consultant or Information Security Analyst is beneficial. Ideally with Automotive industry experience and special knowledge in one of the following fields: Cryptography, security, privacy, software development (C/C++ and Java), and embedded systems.
· Must be willing to work in a flexible team environment while being reliable, independent and self-driven with a strong customer orientation.