– 5 years’ experience in information system security development and management
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering OR 6 additional years of experience may be substituted
– TOP SECRET/SCI
– IAT Level 2
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
– Oversee the overall security, integrity and operations of USAFWC systems and networks IAW AFI 33-115, AFI 33-200, AFI 33-210, AFI 31-501, AFMAN 33-152, AFMAN 33-282, and local policies and procedures.
– Collect and maintain data needed to meet Cybersecurity reporting requirements.
– Ensure Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) configuration, patching, scanning and testing of systems.
– Develop/review Communication System Requirement Document (CSRD) technical solutions to provide network, computer system, financial, installation, outside agency coordination, information assurance and customer assistance.
– Develop/find technical solutions and work plans that are consistent with architectural and information system security guidelines.
– Support the Government in the development of assessment and authorization (A&A) packages via the RMF, IAW Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 33-2, DoD Directive 8500.1, DoD Instruction 8500.2, DoD Instruction 8510.01, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 502, ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53, and AFI 33-210 Air Force Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Program and supports USAFWC customers/users with their specific network and stand-alone system accreditations to include maintaining and updating Trusted Facility Manuals, system descriptions, security policies, user guides, system architectures and security-related documentation.
– Prepare and present training tailored for initial and periodic Information Awareness (IA) Training, System Administrator Technical Awareness, and executive level IA.
– Provide information to support System Administrators, Network Managers, users, procurement staff and security personnel and monitor, implement and report on all security/configuration patches/changes (i.e., NOTAM, IAVA and security/vulnerability advisories).
– Perform a weekly review of the audit trail for USAFWCs systems IAW Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 33-2, DoD Instruction 8500.2, ICS 500-27, and ICS 700-02.
– Conduct vulnerability testing and risk analysis as part of the overall assessment process on all networks and systems as determined by the Government.
– Additional duties as assigned
Applicantsselected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, orTS/SCI clearance is required.