Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, Inc. recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer III – IT to work out of Schriever AFB, Colorado.
– 5 years experience in information system security development and management
– Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering OR 6 additional years of experience may be substituted
– TOP SECRET/SCI
– IAT Level 2
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
– Oversee the overall security, integrity and operations of USAFWC systems and networks IAW AFI 33-115, AFI 33-200, AFI 33-210, AFI 31-501, AFMAN 33-152, AFMAN 33-282, and local policies and procedures.
– Collect and maintain data needed to meet Cybersecurity reporting requirements.
– Ensure Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) configuration, patching, scanning and testing of systems.
– Develop/review Communication System Requirement Document (CSRD) technical solutions to provide network, computer system, financial, installation, outside agency coordination, information assurance and customer assistance.
– Develop/find technical solutions and work plans that are consistent with architectural and information system security guidelines.
– Support the Government in the development of assessment and authorization (A&A) packages via the RMF, IAW Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 33-2, DoD Directive 8500.1, DoD Instruction 8500.2, DoD Instruction 8510.01, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 502, ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53, and AFI 33-210 Air Force Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Program and supports USAFWC customers/users with their specific network and stand-alone system accreditations to include maintaining and updating Trusted Facility Manuals, system descriptions, security policies, user guides, system architectures and security-related documentation.
– Prepare and present training tailored for initial and periodic Information Awareness (IA) Training, System Administrator Technical Awareness, and executive level IA.
– Provide information to support System Administrators, Network Managers, users, procurement staff and security personnel and monitor, implement and report on all security/configuration patches/changes (i.e., NOTAM, IAVA and security/vulnerability advisories).
– Perform a weekly review of the audit trail for USAFWCs systems IAW Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 33-2, DoD Instruction 8500.2, ICS 500-27, and ICS 700-02.
– Conduct vulnerability testing and risk analysis as part of the overall assessment process on all networks and systems as determined by the Government.
– Additional duties as assigned
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense and National Security clients in the areas of Aerospace, Mission Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Education and Training. USfalcon has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, with offices in Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. USfalcon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. www.usfalcon.com