PepsiCo is seeking an energetic and passionate Cyber Security Event Analyst to join our growing Global Information Security Threat and Response team. In this role, you will specialize in monitoring, analyzing security logs from multiple sources and investigate Cyber Security incidents, developing action plans to remedy and prevent risk.
- Responding to computer security incidents according to the cyber security incident response plan
- Providing guidance to first responders for handling information security incidents
- Investigating security incidents through log analysis, interviewing, evidence collection and preservation, and forensics
- Prioritizing and classifying incidents
- Coordinating security incident response efforts among multiple organizations
- Providing timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers
- Providing investigation findings to relevant stakeholders to help improve information security posture
- Validating and maintaining incident response plan and processes to address potential threat
- Compiling and analyze data for management reporting and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, STEM equivalent, or relevant work experience.
- 3 years overall IT Infrastructure experience preferably within Information Security, Cyber, IT Audit or System Forensics
- 1+ years of recent experience working with one of the following: incident response, Cyber analytics, and security monitoring /detection technologies
- 1 year of experience working in a Security Operations Center preferred
- Demonstrated experience of security event monitoring concepts and escalation processes
- Familiarity of basic firewall and vulnerability scanner architecture, operations and configuration
- Demonstrated experience with networks (WAN, LAN, WLAN), network domains (Internet, intranet, DMZ), communication techniques/protocols (IP and others), and their combined effects on network and host systems security
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively with direct managers, staff and vendors in both technical and business roles
- Able to defuse situations and collaborate with diverse personalities to achieve objectives
- Current CISSP, SSCP, GCIA, Security+, Network+, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.