As a member of the Technology organization, you will be part of the team that serves the needs of Santander Bank, N.A., including products and services for personal, business and corporate customers. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to teamwork, and we encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart, customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization
The Technology Team supports the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all banking systems. This team has the expertise and commitment to develop high-quality solutions to meet the needs of a fast-paced and complex operating environment.
This position will be reporting to the Cyber Security Insider Threat Team Lead. This role will support the team responsible for deterring, detecting and mitigating insider threats, including the safeguarding of classified information from exploitation, compromise or other unauthorized disclosure. Individual in this role will work closely with the Cyber Security Threat Intelligence, Response, Forensics and Event Monitoring teams to develop a comprehensive Insider Threat response capability.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in Insider Threat. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing and prioritizing key capability objectives for the function including detecting hidden signs of internal IT sabotage, theft of sensitive information and fraud.
- Perform day to day data loss prevention incident monitoring and tracking.
- Assist in developing of insider threat awareness initiatives and incorporate them into periodic security training for all employees.
- Execute investigation requests, generation of reports and best practices, information sharing and management of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Utilize trend and anomaly analysis, user activity monitoring, data mining and security device logs to identify potential threats for further investigation and resolution.
- Perform technical investigations in support of potential inside threat activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 1-3 years hands of experience in the field of information assurance, incident response, or cybersecurity.
- Demonstrable experience working in an Insider Threat program.
- Hands on experience with a Data Loss Prevention tool (Symantec, McAfee, etc.).
- Hands on experience with Imperva File and Data Activity Management.
- Hands on experience with an Incident Management Tool (RSA Archer, ServiceNow).
- Ability to liaise with business and technology peers.
- Certification in Security+ or SANS SEC 301.
- Experience working on global/multicultural teams across different time zones.
- Splunk experience.
- Experience with an industry standard insider threat tool (Exabeam, Securonix, etc.).
- Ability to present critical security deficiencies and solutions to multiple audiences.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for information security.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
:IT & Systems Control