Corporate Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst
The Corporate Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst will support the Corporate Cyber Security & Investigations Department with the identification and investigation of network computer intrusions and other assignments relating to advancing the cyber investigation and response practice. Responsible for supporting the development of Incident Response (IR) tools, development of IR and cyber security protocols, development of advanced network intrusion detection protocols, information and intelligence sharing with the INFOSEC office.
Most important experiences are:
- Incident response/cyber forensic expeirence
- EnCase Suite experience
- Investigate network intrusions and other cyber security breaches to determine the cause and extent of the breach.
- Research, develop, and recommend hardware and software needed for Incident Response and develop policies and procedures to analyze malware.
- Participate in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to malware security, vulnerabilities, and issues of cyber security and preparedness.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director of Cyber Security & Investigations and INFOSEC to facilitate an effective IR program.
- Prepare, write, and present reports and briefings.
- Thoroughly investigate instances of malicious code to determine attack vector and payload.
- Develop high performance, false positive free, signature based network level, and malware detection schemes.
- Participate in special forensic investigations as required, including collection, preservation of electronic evidence.
- Preserve and analyze data from electronic data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices.
- Preserve, harvest, and process electronic data according to the department’s policies and practices on an as necessary basis.
- Endpoint and network intrusion detection, investigation, and response.
- Information security monitoring and risk management.
- Identify areas of weakness and vulnerability and recommend changes to meet security standards.
- Attack sensing and warning.
- Host and network security auditing.
- Insider threat analysis.
- Understanding of information security
- Prior incident response and investigation experience.
- Prior cyber security experience.
- Knowledge of security best practices.
- Previous experience performing network traffic analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills and demonstrated creative problem solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic and motivation.
- Strong initiative, self-disciplined, self-motivated.
- Proficiency with network analysis techniques and the ability to use commonly used log collection, aggregation and analysis tools, specifically Splunk.
- Proficiency with forensic techniques and the most commonly used forensic toolsets, specifically the full EnCase suite.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications, and familiarity with Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with computer system hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities, and operate effectively in a dynamic demand-based environment, requiring extreme flexibility and responsiveness to business unit matters and needs.
- Evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Well-developed analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills.
- CEH/CFCE/CCE/CHFI/CISSP or equivalent.
- BS in related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with Splunk Enterprise Security.
- Previous experience with FireEye.
- Previous experience with full Check Point suite.
- Previous experience with Digital Guardian.
- Previous experience with collection and implementation of open source intelligence/indicators of compromise.
- Previous experience working in a regulated/compliance based environment (PCI/POS/Gaming).
- Previous experience with ProofPoint.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options.