Chamberlain Advisors is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Manager who will be responsible for overseeing critical Cybersecurity functions within the Security Services team. In this position, you will manage teams of Cyber Security staff members accountable for Vulnerability Management, Incident Management & Response, Forensics, Network Security Operations, and Threat Intelligence. You will create and manage project budgets including estimating budgets for future projects, and maintaining operational budgets, to ensure future cyber security architecture roadmaps are achieved. This is a full time, direct hire position located in the brand-new Cypress Waters Business Park Complex right off the 635 Highway near Coppell Texas.
Ensure service delivery across several Cyber disciplines, including:
Intelligence Acquisition & Analysis:
- Development and delivery of threat and situational intelligence products leveraging proprietary enterprise data, as well as a variety of external sources and open source data.
- Monitoring and research of cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the Company brand, business operations, or technology infrastructure.
- Monthly reporting to Security and IT management on Threat, Vulnerability, and Incident Management metrics.
- Leads the team in the identification and detection of cybersecurity vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the development of periodic reports used to communicate known cybersecurity vulnerabilities to appropriate stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders to provide security expertise in the development of remediation solutions for security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Network Security Operations Analysis:
- Prioritization and identification of security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
Incident Management and Forensic Analysis:
- Cybersecurity incident response activities, including investigation, coordination, and reporting.
- Collection and preservation of evidence associated with Cybersecurity incident response activities following industry best practices and established procedures.
- Development and delivery of briefings to Security management as needed.
- Manages all members of the Cybersecurity team within Security Services. Assigns personnel to projects, directs their activities and performs personnel actions (hiring, promotions, terminations, etc.).
- Manage multiple projects and ensure high quality analysis, design, configuration, testing, and ongoing support is achieved.
- Maintain department project resource plan on a monthly basis and discuss scheduling conflicts, resource issues, vendor risk, and equipment risks with project sponsors and technical leads.
- Ensure deliverables stay on schedule and budget and escalate slippage and cost overruns to management.
- Work with business and IT associates to ensure consistent delivery of Information Security services, while proactively planning for potential issues and resolving with operational teams.
- Coordinate activities with other departments (e.g. Business Operations, Database Administration, Application Development, Technology Services, Project Office, etc.
- Participate in creation, adherence, and ongoing maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and controls.
- Coordinate activities with Security Assurance and Security Operations groups within the Security Services department to ensure optimal operation of cyber related controls and processes.
- Manage department budget and invoice tracking
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and employee development through effective communication, learning opportunities, training, career planning, and awareness of security programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline.
- Eight or more years’ experience in security environment management or 10 years’ equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Five or more years’ experience managing people and projects.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Technical experience and comprehensive knowledge of threat actor capabilities, intentions, methodologies and motives.
- Familiarity with computer network exploitation and network attack methodologies and understanding of the relationship these activities have with the Financial Services industry and critical infrastructure.
- Security policy, standards, governance, privacy or regulatory experience (e.g., NIST, ISO, HIPAA, PCI).
- Professional Security Management, Network and/or Security Certifications a plus: CISSP, CISM, CISA, GCIH, PMP etc.
Any combination of experience or knowledge with the following tools, technologies, and methodologies is a plus:
- SIEM – Splunk, ArcSight, IBM Qradar, McAfee NitroSecurity, etc.) solutions
- Hands on experience with Incident Reponses process, procedures and Tools
- Forensic analysis tools (MIR, EnCase, FTK)
- Malware analysis tools (FireEye)
- Vulnerability assessment tools (Qualys, ISS Scanner, Nmap, Nessus, Nexpose etc.)
- Secure Web Gateway (BlueCoat, Microsoft Forefront) solutions
- Network sniffers and packet tracing tools (DSS, Ethereal and tcpdump, WireShark).
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Tools such as SNORT/Sourcefire, Palo Alto, etc.)
- Encryption technologies (PGP, PKI and X.509)
- Identity and access management (I&AM) SailPoint
- Directory services, LDAP, and their inherent security (Active Directory, CA Directory, NTFS permissions, and Single Sign On (SSO) solutions.
- Proxy and caching services
- Operating system hardening procedures (Solaris, Linux, Windows, etc.)
- LAN/WAN routing and high availability (OSPF, BGP4/iBGP, EIGRP and NSRP)
- Fundamental understanding of the underlying protocols and data used as the basis for the security monitoring service, including: HTTP, HTTPS, SQL, TCP/IP, Active Directory
- Application and database security experience, including code reviews.
- Network and security engineering experience, including log and network traffic capture analysis.
- Experience with system hardening procedures for Windows, Linux, UNIX.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting for development of security tools and industry frameworks.
- Securing cloud based platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.)