Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a self-motivated Cyber Security Mobile Analyst to join our Cyber team in support of our government customer.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for identifying threats to the federal customer’s mobile platforms. The candidate should be able to research potential mobile exploitation methods and provide security recommendations on network configurations for mobile devices across the enterprise.
- The ideal candidate will be able to identify and analyze network security application logs, hunt for anomalous activity, and provide mitigation strategies.
- You will be responsible for performing independent research on complex technical problems and working as part of a technical team to address mobile security concerns and providing oral and written presentations to a non-technical audience and providing mentorship to junior technical staff as needed.
- At least five years of experience in information security, information technology, or a related field
- A strong background in two or more of the following: Mobile Threat Analysis, Network Forensic Analysis, Static or Dynamic Binary Analysis, or Host Forensic Analysis
- Ability to leverage various data sources to identify systemic and/or critical misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, and unresolved threats to federal customer mobile networks.
- Experience across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Blackberry, Android)
- Desired certifications include: CISSP, CEH, GREM, EnCE, CCIE-Security
Security Clearance: Active Secret
So what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.