This position is in Global Information Security (GIS) and works with the Cyber Security Research and Development team to operationalize new and innovative techniques with accountability for researching, designing, and engineering information security (authentication, perimeter security, security & compliance tools, etc.) & directory technology systems (software & hardware) and security policies / procedures.
The overall role will support strategic cyber risk analysis discussions through repeatable, data-driven, quantitative methods using all available data sources. We need candidates who can identify data gaps and help drive data strategy within GIS Data Services.
4-7 years of background in information security, cyber security or network engineering.
- Must understand typical threat actor profiles, the typical indicators associated with those profiles, and be able to synthesize the two to develop innovative techniques to detect threat actor activity.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
- Self-starting, organized, proactive, and requiring minimal management oversight.
- Ability to quickly learn new and complex concepts.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with peers and multiple levels of management.
- Well organized, thorough, with the ability to balance and prioritize competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to effectively code in a scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
- Cyber security experience with subject matter expertise in one or more domain areas of cyber security
- Hands-on experience integrating predictive or other analytical models in corporate environments
- Strong stakeholder interaction skills similar to those of a technical consultant
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40