|Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell is seeking a Cyber Security Network Engineer for our Duluth, GA (Atlanta, GA) or Houston, TX locations.
You will be responsible for providing on-site security and network services associated with the industrial Process Control Networks, and networking products for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, and other related tasks as identified.
Assume lead and/or support role in assigned projects insuring project delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
YOU MUST HAVE:
WE VALUE :
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out