This Cyber Security Professional in Penetration Testing will provide subject matter expertise in Penetration Testing of Web Applications, Infrastructure and Network, Wireless and Social Engineering activities. The role will also require the incumbent to execute penetration testing using covert techniques to avoid detection and to use ethical methods to avoid disruption to mission while utilizing viable test measures to prove exploitation
• Providing enhanced analysis and contextual feedback to stakeholders to support the resolution of discovered vulnerabilities and facilitate risk awareness.
• Communicating with the stakeholders at every stage of the penetration testing activity to negotiate the rules of engagement, develop the engagement plan, brief and advice on vulnerabilities discovered, and facilitate the delivery of the final report and briefings.
• At least 3 or more years’ experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Previous experience with Network Scanning and Web Application Testing
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
• CISSP certification
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Information Technology (IT)
Work Location City
Work Location Zip Code
Work Location State
Full Time/Part Time