Seeking a Cyber Security SME to support the Information Assurance team on the OHCAccess O&M program. Position will be located in Santa Maria, CA.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as Deputy Information System Security Manager, with responsibilities including but not limited to representing Leidos and the OHCAccess contract to TSA/DHS security and PMO, providing real-time responses to customer requests for information, and providing status to engineering and program management.
• Leading investigations of security incidents, providing protective and corrective measures, and communicating actions required to reduce incidents and risk to multiple customer sets.
• Leveraging Subject Matter Expertise with the security tools used on the OHCAccess program to include major tool upgrades, tracking software/hardware upgrades required, and End of Support/Life requirements for those tools.
• Acting as liaison to Software Development team, implementing software and security engineering practices in the System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process.
• Developing, testing, and deploying engineering solutions for security findings from government and Leidos audits.
• Tracking trends within the Cyber Security landscape and proactively developing and deploying engineering solutions against emerging threats to the enterprise.
• Supporting vulnerability remediation (sometimes off-hours) within the enterprise.
• Reacting immediately to urgent customer requests and providing near real-time status to multiple customer agencies in a professional fashion.
• Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Subject Matter Expert on Information Assurance Tools such as Imperva Web Application Firewalls and Database Firewalls, Cisco IronPort Email Gateway Appliances, McAfee ePO, and Trustwave SIEM(ISC)2 CISSP certification.
• Experienced Penetration tester with full mastery of Web, OS, Database and Network security testing.
• Comprehensive experience in Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes used by DHS/TSA.
• Technical leadership of large scale upgrades/deployment tasks involving multiple customer communities
• Ability to work in a small team environment with rapid responses required from multiple customer sets.
• Experience working effectively in a virtual environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience interfacing with DHS/TSA.
• Ability to attain Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification within 1 year.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.