Are you interested in helping solve today’s most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Analyze technical processes to ensure adherence to the firm policies and to formulate and develop new and modified processes and controls. Ensure that reports are complete and current. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a general understanding of intelligence analytic basic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Assists with the preparation of reports and briefings.
- Contributes to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Be flexible and responsive to off-hour demand to meet critical business needs weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Have an understanding of and, appreciation for, access-related cybersecurity risks
- Be able to follow established protocols with documentation for provisioning, in order to remain compliant with regulatory guidelines
- Adept at provisioning Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Microsoft Exchange, on a multi-domain network. Experience using SailPoint’s Identity IQ
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Remedy, ServiceNow and XMatters
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to perform root cause analysis
- Enjoy working directly with customers and have excellent customer service skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Relocation Available No
Experience Level 1-Novice (0-3 Years)