- Jersey City, NJ
Stratford Solutions – Delivering the best available talent with the highest level of customer service. We provide IT solutions to Recruiting/Staffing, Contract, and Consulting opportunities with our clients and partners.
We offer customized solutions to our clients, who range from Fortune Global 500 Corporations and Median Companies to Small Business partnerships. Stratford Solutions cuts through the abundance of data and provides direct contact and personal relationships.
We are assisting our partner with finding a Cyber Security Specialist for major bank located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a right to hire (contract-to-perm) position.
- Performs all administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the Splunk, BigData/Hadoop, ArcSight ESM and associated platforms to include content creation, maintenance, and administration tasks.
- Research, analyze and understand log sources utilized for the purpose of security monitoring, particularly security and networking devices (such as firewalls, routers, anti-virus products, proxies, and operating systems)
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the SIEM/Log Management platforms.
- Provide technical inputs to management during proof-of-concept reviews for new security products.
- Provide technical guidance to the Security Operations Center and/or the lines of businesses during investigations or incident response.
- Must have ArcSight or Splunk expertise
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Unix Engineer
Stratford Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.