Location: Alexandria, VA
Requirements: US Citizen and Active Secret Clearance required
InfoReliance has an opportunity for a Senior Cyber Analyst in support of a large IT program contract for the NCUA Information Security. The successful candidate will lead in the completion of internal and third party information security assessments, Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments. Additional responsibilities will include leading process improvement activities, participating in information security assessment special projects and other cyber security related activities.
- Perform all phases of the forensic examination of digital media, including on-site and off-site evidence acquisition/seizures, forensic analysis, and reporting.
- Provide support for incident response activities, intrusion events, and malware analysis
- Serves as multi-level CCA team support by providing technical analysis relating to computer systems, networking and non-standard technical solutions.
- Candidates must have cybersecurity experience and will be familiar with the aforementioned tools.
- Perform forensic analysis of electronic data sources (workstations, laptops, servers, mobile devices, etc.) in response to cyber incidents.
- Investigate network intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach.
- Preserve, harvest, and process electronic data according to the relevant policies and practices.
- Research and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in data hiding and network security and encryption.
- Experience with forensics techniques/toolsets (e.g., EnCase Enterprise, EnCase eDiscovery, Tableau Writeblockers and Imagers, FTK suite, etc.)
- Collaborate with other Teams to ensure appropriate security incident management and threat response processes are followed
- Investigate, document and resolve information security incidents as required
In order to succeed in this role, we expect qualified candidates to have the following skills, experience, and credentials:
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Science Application Management, or related technical/scientific field, or 3 years specific and related cyber operations, cyber defense, and/or cyber security experience serving in the U.S. Military or in other U.S. Government organizations (may be gained concurrently across several positions).
- 1+ years in digital forensic or related field.
- 2+ years of practical experience in Penetration Testing.
- Demonstrate professional skepticism to ensure evidence is sufficient when assessing the relevant controls.
- Communicate and present concisely and effectively based on appropriate level of management interaction
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing same type of work and environment.
- Needs to have Blue team experience.
- SANS training is a plus.
- Forensic certs or training: DC3 / DCITA training is a plus.
- Certs: GCIH, GCFA, GREM
- Clearance: Prefer Top-Secret + Background investigation as a part of NCUA program.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our opportunity and to consider InfoReliance for your career. We look forward to talking with you about this position.
For over 17 years, InfoReliance has delivered technology solutions across the federal, commercial and public sector markets. Our mission is to solve complex business problems for our customers through innovative and cost-optimized technology solutions. InfoReliance is a provider of IT consulting and services that may include cloud computing, software engineering, and cybersecurity solutions.
InfoReliance is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. InfoReliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are an individual with a disability unable to use our online tools to search and or apply for jobs, please call 703-246-9360 and provide your contact information for Recruiting Department Manager, or send specific email to [email protected]. This option is reserved only for individuals who are unable to use the online tools due to a disability or medical issue. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. For more information, visit www.inforeliance.com.