Provide Intermediate level Software Engineering/Software Development support for applications, tools, application enhancement modules, exploits and network capability. Use industry standard development languages to develop tools and applications. Perform SME analysis and assessment of computer network components; design, development,implementation and unit testing of behavioral detection technology. Perform reverse engineering of code; conducting research on computer network component internals; producing internal research tools. Design, develop, maintain and implement software modules in a given product.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph & comply with SAP Requirements
Education / Certifications: BS in Computer Science or a related Field with five (5) years of experience or MS in Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with three (3) years of experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Relevant Experience: Five plus (5+) years Software Engineering / Malware Analyst experience working with Rapid Development, Embedded Systems, Windows and Linux Development. Develop Capabilities, tools, and applications for/to integrate with Network Security, Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems. Malware Analysis and Research to develop CO capabilities and tools. Use industry standard development languages to develop tools and applications..
Key Requirements: Five plus (5+) years of experience in computer programming, software development, software engineering. Experience using C, C++, or Java. and developing for Microsoft or Linux Platform. Experience with full development cycle and rapid development cycles. Network Security Experience. Experience in RE Software/Hardware (using RE Tools) a plus. Malware and/or Vulnerability Analysis experience/Knowledge.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Perform Network Forensics and Malware Analysis to detect, contain, and collect malicious logic for analysis and classification and provide CNO capabilities and understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities to include zero days.
- Provide in-depth technical analysis of a variety of telecommunications devices via specialized systems analysis and vulnerability assessments.
- Provide in-depth technical analysis of a variety of networks and networking devices via specialized systems analysis and vulnerability assessments in order to facilitate accurate remote identification and characterization.
- Provide Software Engineering / Development to create capabilities, applications and tools to support Cyberspace Operations.
- Provide Vulnerabilities, Forensic Analysis, and Intelligence Collection Capabilities for multiple systems and devices.
- Research and Development (R&D) support for multiple environments, conduct and document required activities to provide enhanced capability; as an additional tool or add-on module.
- Develop Capabilities, tools, and applications for/to integrate with Network Security,
- Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems (Wired, Wireless, & Mobile)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.