Provide Senior level support for Software Engineering/Development of applications/tools/exploits and enhancements for wired/wireless network capabilities using industry standard development languages. Perform SME analysis and assessment of computer network components; design, development, implementation and unit testing of behavioral detection technology. Perform RE of code; conduct research on computer network component internals; producing internal research tools. Manage unit’s advanced and routine training program. Assist with IT system inventory, accountability and disposal/transfer.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph & comply with SAP requirements
Education / Certifications: BS in Computer Science or a related Field with ten plus (10+) years of experience or MS in Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with five (5) years of experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Relevant Experience: Five plus (5+) years Software Engineering / Malware Analyst experience, Rapid development on Embedded, Windows and Linux systems. Develop Capabilities, tools, and applications for/to integrate with Network Security, Wired and wireless Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems. Malware Analysis and Research to develop CO capabilities and tools. Use industry standard development languages to develop tools and applications, base station/Internet & network backhaul
Key Requirements: Five plus (5+) years’ experience in computer programming, software development (Microsoft/ Linux), software engineering in C, C++, or Java. Experience with full development cycle and rapid development cycles. Network Security Experience. Experience in RE Software/Hardware. Malware and/or Vulnerability Analysis knowledge. Knowledge of wireless protocols, mobile device processors, IEEE 1149.1, JTAG and SDR
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Perform Network Forensics and Malware Analysis to detect, contain, and collect malicious logic, provide CNO capabilities, exploits and vulnerabilities to include zero days, payloads, rootkits, and wired/wireless security control evasion techniques.
- Provide technical analysis of a variety of networks, networking and telecommunications devices via manual/automated specialized systems analysis and vulnerability assessments in order to facilitate accurate remote identification and characterization.
- Provide Software Engineering/Development to create capabilities, applications, fuzzers and wired/wireless/cellular analysis tools to support Cyber Space Operations.
- Provide (wired and wireless) Vulnerabilities, Forensic Analysis, and Intelligence
- Collection Capabilities for multiple systems and devices, and train Government employees.
- R&D support for multiple environments, conduct and document required activities to provide enhanced capability; as an additional tool or add-on module.
- Develop Capabilities, tools, and applications for Network Security, Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems (Wired, Wireless, and Mobile)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.