Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s entire information technology (“IT”) infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank’s businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run – but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
CISO-Information Security Overview :
Everyday DB observes thousands of intrusion attempts. Integrated in Deutsche Bank’s Chief Information Security Office (CISO), the Information Security Operations team is responsible for mitigating these risks. The Information Security Operations team enables the business of Deutsche Bank by providing agile security operational capabilities. The teams: Cyber Threat Operations, Malware Analysis, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, Forensics and Vulnerability Management provides global services from key locations in Frankfurt, Jacksonville and Singapore.
Job Type: Internal
Job Title: Cyber Developer
Job Level: Assistant Vice President
The ideal candidate will understand that this is an operational position and support to the organization can range from 7am – 7pm, should an unusual situation present itself the candidate will be expected to assist as needed outside normal business hours. The position calls for a strategic individual who understands business operations, information technology and security and will utilize that knowledge to assist with the implementation of an effective security campaign that ensures the overall security position of DB is aligned with business needs and the evolving threat landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities overview:
- Collects business requirements/business processes in collaboration with business divisions and document/implement
- Ensure alignment of processes across the organization and performance management of the workflows
- Create dashboards and reports for all relevant activities and KPI using the canned reports and dashboard
- Participates in the creation of supporting documentation e.g. Key Operational Procedures
- Supports obtaining sign-off of business requirements/processes
- Liaises with program / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure business processes are understood and then document, create workflow for all processes
- Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients
- Performs data analysis to support tasks as required
- Assist in the development of an operational roadmap for the sustained success of the team – includes measuring the team’s performance against Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and continuous improvement for their team
- 10+ years of experience working in an information security or IT operations related field in an enterprise environment with extensive experience as a developer
- Experience with EMC Archer Platform in developing workflows is a must
- Experience in conceptualization and solution definition for workflows and operational procedure
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Collaboration with global staff
- Proven leadership skills including: effective oral and written communication, performance management, issue resolution, negotiation, motivating others, forecasting, and planning
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Awareness of Quality Management techniques to improve existing processes
- Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations
- Ability to commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
Education and Certifications:
- Degree from a four-year university or major course work in computer science, networking, engineering or other computer-related field of study
Desired Experience with: