At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
The Cybersecurity Awareness and Communications Program Manager will lead the training and communication elements of the AES’ Global Cybersecurity program. The individual in this role will proactively identify needs and opportunities related to increasing the overall cybersecurity awareness across AES and building the cybersecurity skills of AES’ cybersecurity professionals and stakeholders. This individual will work with corporate leadership and global cybersecurity leads in multiple countries to evolve, manage, and evaluate performance of AES Cybersecurity training and awareness globally. S/he will act as the project/campaign lead for all training, awareness, communication, and marketing efforts designed to enhance global cybersecurity and business resilience capabilities.
• Implement and execute a global cybersecurity awareness communications strategy and training programs on a global scale.
• Daily research and reporting to stay abreast of latest cybersecurity news and legislation developments.
• Partner with corporate leadership and global cybersecurity leads globally to promote, manage and analyze the performance of AES Cyber security training and awareness globally. Propose recommendations which enhance results.
• Act as project lead for all training, awareness, communication, and marketing efforts designed to enhance global cyber security and business resilience capabilities.
• Build a positive working relationship with internal stakeholders to ensure open communication and on-going knowledge sharing.
• Work closely with CISO and key stakeholders to deliver messages and training to people across the company which promote key messages about Cybersecurity best practices and policies.
• Research, write and edit various types of internal communication materials including intranet content, email communications, Executive and Board level communications and presentations, etc.
• Ensure coordination with Internal Communications and Business Units as needed on projects.
• Assist in tracking results and seeking feedback to measure the effectiveness of communications and training.
The AES Corporation is a Fortune 200 global power company. We provide affordable, sustainable energy to 17 countries through our diverse portfolio of distribution businesses as well as thermal and renewable generation facilities. Our workforce of 21,000 people is committed to operational excellence and meeting the world’s changing power needs. AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Create an extraordinary future.
AES people raise the quality of life in communities around the world – from bringing electricity to rural communities in El Salvador for the first time, to engineering battery storage that makes a clean energy future possible. That’s a 24/7 responsibility, so we work like a 21,000-person start-up – all in, full-on, in small, hyper-connected teams of people from different divisions, specialties and cultures.
We recognize and reward contribution from anyone, anywhere. The only limit to our influence and impact is our own commitment. We measure our careers by the difference we make to our communities, colleagues and families. So we care as much about how we act as what we do, at work and in life. We don’t just work at AES. We work for AES. We are AES.