Welcome to JumpCloud’s April Newsletter! Here’s what’s inside:
Join Us at JumpCloud Office Hours!
- User Self-Service System Agent Install
- Announcing Directory Insights in Early Access with PowerShell
- Guard the User Portal with WebAuthn and Yubikey
- System Insights UI: Expanded Data and Automatic Enablement
- SAML SSO: Custom App Bookmarks
- New Policies for Linux® CentOS 7, Windows® & Mac®
- Introducing Apple Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mac App: Passwordless User Portal Access
- SCIM Provisioning for Slack
JumpCloud News & Events:
- Where’s The Any Key? Podcast
- Remote Device & App Management Webinar
Find a more technical breakdown of our recent releases in our April release notes.
Join Us at JumpCloud Office Hours
Connect with JumpCloud experts and fellow IT admins to talk shop at Office Hours. Each week’s session features a topic chosen by our community of IT admins. Email us with your ideas for topics and then tune in to hear your topic discussed.
Seats are limited so use the button to sign up now and reserve your spot.
User Self-Service System Agent Install
Admins can decide to let end users independently download and install the JumpCloud System Agent on their Mac, Windows, or Linux system to become JumpCloud-managed users. Once employees self-install the agent, admins can manage user systems, push policies, or run custom commands from the Admin Portal.
Learn more about this update in the Knowledge Base.
Announcing Directory Insights in Early Access with PowerShell
Now in Early Access through May 29, JumpCloud’s newest premium feature Directory Insights is our event logging and compliance feature that can be used now with our RESTful API. Read the Directory Insights EA details for more on how this feature lets admins pull event logs and track user authentications to the console, SSO apps, systems, and RADIUS (with LDAP support coming in May).
- PowerShell support for Directory Insights will be available the first week of May. Today you can use the JumpCloud PowerShell Dashboard and its Users, Systems, and Associations tabs to visualize your directory data. Copy-and-paste your way to mastering the JumpCloud PowerShell Module with the PowerShell (Read more…)
Click here to go to the original author and source to this story.
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .