Location Celebration, Florida, United StatesJob Posting Company The Walt Disney CompanyJob Posting Area The Walt Disney CompanyDate posted 12/23/2016
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through collaboration, standardization, enforcement and education across The Walt Disney Company. The main focus areas of this group are: reduce the risk of both accidental and malicious data disclosure, identify, monitor and engage with complete inventory of information, establish appropriate policies and procedures to be followed and educate user communities to minimize risk.
A Day in the Life…
This intern, in partnership with other GIS team members, will provide analysis of identified gaps in control coverage and design, develop and implement solutions to information security related challenges.
What we are looking for…
Global Information Security seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering a quality product and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges. Candidates should have good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently, utilize good time management skills and function well within a diverse team.
- Attention to detail
- Fresh perspective in problem solving
- Strong understanding of Windows and Unix Operating Systems
- Experience using Scripting tools – Proficient with Python
- Strong understanding of potential network weaknesses
- Previous work experience, familiarity or coursework related to CyberSecurity issues
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application,
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.