Info@NationalCyberSecurity
Info@NationalCyberSecurity

Cybersecurity Insights with Contrast CISO David Lindner | 6/2 | #hacking | #cybersecurity | #infosec | #comptia | #pentest | #ransomware


Insight #1

“AI scams are on the rise. It’s time for extra diligence when interacting with anything claiming to be AI.”

 

Insight #2

“FEDRAMP released rev 5 this week. Those of you with a FEDRAMP ATO have 1 year to comply with the new version.”

 

Insight #3


A recent report shows 92% of orgs experienced an API security incident last year. I would guess the other 8% did but never detected it.”

 

*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from AppSec Observer authored by David Lindner, Director, Application Security. Read the original post at: https://www.contrastsecurity.com/security-influencers/cybersecurity-insights-with-contrast-ciso-david-lindner-6/2

——————————————————-


Click Here For The Original Source.

National Cyber Security

FREE
VIEW