COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Guidance, we exist to turn chaos and the unknown into order and the known–so that companies and their customers can go about their daily lives as usual without worry or disruption, knowing their most valuable information is safe and secure.
Makers of EnCase®, the gold standard in digital investigations and endpoint data security, Guidance provides a mission-critical foundation of applications that have been deployed on an estimated 33 million endpoints and work in concert with other leading enterprise technologies from companies such as Cisco, Intel, Box, Dropbox, Blue Coat Systems, and LogRhythm.
Our field-tested and court-proven solutions are used with confidence by 78 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of agencies worldwide.
SUMMARY: At Guidance, our Consultants focus on delivering exceptional solutions to customers around the world. As a Consultant, you will concentrate on helping our clients develop a cohesive and viable approach to managing their digital investigation and forensic security processes and tools.
Our Consultants deploy and support digital investigation, endpoint security, and eDiscovery solutions to ensure Guidance Software’s tools are optimized for maximum efficiency and efficacy across an organization. Guidance consultants are on a quest to resolve customer’s most challenging issues with creativity, professionalism, and ingenuity. Our Consultants are excited to learn and master new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic, and technology backgrounds.
- Participate in Professional Services engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare customer-facing deliverables
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Work with our customers to understand their requirements and unique challenges
- Collaborate with other Guidance teams to get the right solution delivered
- Gain and share an understanding of today’s cyber threat landscape, assessing the maturity of the cyber security capabilities, and defining a strategy and a roadmap to help organizations achieve the appropriate cyber security posture
- Engage in strengthening the security infrastructure and cyber security capabilities of our customers
- Ability to perform security analysis, development and implementation of security policies, standards and guidelines
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex security problems and how it affects a customer’s business
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems
- Ability to listen and collaborate with audiences ranging from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders to help deliver solutions
- Self-motivated and self-educating
- Excellent communication skills and time management are imperative
- Travel is required up to 100%.
- BA BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous EnCase experience
- EnCE certification (EnCase Certified Examiner)
- CISSP or other international recognized security certification
- Hold an active security clearance.
- Incident response experience
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.