Cybersecurity Systems Architect Job Description:
Performs architectural design and development and integration of new features into legacy infrastructures for cyber systems, subsystems and networks. Perform studies to aid in system designs for cyber security framework while ensuring compliance to requirements. Success in this position requires an assertive, confident attitude and a commitment to working as a part of a team to meet critical delivery schedules.
Cybersecurity Systems Architect Required Tasks:
- Design, develop, integrate and test overall cyber security infrastructure
- Analyze customer requirements in order to provide architectural decisions
- Perform design analysis, technology assessments, and trade studies
- Specify and select COTS based open architectures.
- Identify and mitigate cyber security vulnerabilities
- Candidate must be U.S. citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
Required Skills for Cybersecurity Systems Architect:
- Experience with complex systems development and evaluation.
- Experience with cybersecurity open architecture principles
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity governance framework
- Familiarity with Risk Management and NIST standards and guidelines
- Experience with the full cybersecurity lifecycle
- Strong communication skills to explain design issues and solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
Desired Skills for Cybersecurity Systems Architect:
- Previous NAVINTEL program experience
- DIACAP certification
Additional Requirements for Cybersecurity Systems Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience and one to five year’s professional experience.
- CISSP Certification
- Proactive/self-starter. Task driven with ability to work independently.
- Team player that takes ownership and develops relationships with the team members which fosters team success.
Job Location: Manassas, VA.
Contract Term: Full-Time Employee, 40 hours/week.
Start Date: Negotiable
Keywords: STIGs, Linux, TCI/IP, RMF assessment, Cybersecurity
Gromelski and Associates is a proud Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/ Female/Disability/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- US Citizen able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance (Required)