- Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level
- Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations
- Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented
- Maintains awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM
- Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally
- Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
- Possesses a general understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies
- With minimal guidance, conducts research and analysis, and contributes to the development and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations
- Plans and prepares for interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status for documents and presentations
- Assists with the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Assists with policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph in place, no exceptions, no waivers, etc.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
USCYBERCOM SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Have undergone an SSBI or SSBI-PR within the last 5 years that was favorably adjudicated
- Have no break greater than 24 months in military service, federal civilian employment, or access to classified information under the Industrial Security Program
- Possess a current TS security determination
- Possess a Sensitive Compartmented Information determination reflected in the JPAS
- Possess a CI Polygraph current within 7 years
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC provides Intelligence Analysis, Business Management, Cyber Operations, Special Operations and Information Technology Consulting Services to the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC) and other Federal Agencies.
This is a full-time position with employee and family medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance, generous holidays and personal leave, 401(K) with company matching, short-term/long-term disability insurance, and tuition assistance.
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.