Yoh has a contract to hire opportunity for a Data Architect to join our client in Washington, DC.
Possession of or the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance is required as a condition for employment.
– Develop OV-7, DIV-2 Logical Data Models, SV-11, DIV-3 Physical Data Models
– Support data collection and analysis of requirements for application rationalization, data center migration and enterprise transition plans
– Support development of organization Data Strategy enumerating the Federal, DoD, and DON Data Policies for any one area of data standards; data security or Information Assurance; data retention or data stewardship.
– Develop and maintain formal descriptions of the organization data and data structures – this can include data definitions, data models, data flow diagrams, etc.
– Develop formal deliverables including findings and recommendations
– Present findings and analysis to Sr. Managers
– Participate in Integrated Project Teams providing EA subject matter expertise
– Proficient in Data Architecture Technology definition, modeling, and maintenance.
– Proficient in analysis and alignment of Data Architectures with business models and processes.
– Proficient in definition and maintenance of Data Technology Architectures.
– Proficient in definition and maintenance of Data Integration Architectures.
– Proficient in definition and maintenance of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Architectures.
– Proficient in definition and maintenance of Enterprise Data Taxonomies.
– Definition and maintenance of Enterprise Meta Data Architectures.
– High degree of skill in analyzing material and presenting recommendations.
– Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service in a professional services environment.
– Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
– Flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic and busy work environment.
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint) and familiarity with HTML.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team skills, and attention to detail.
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
– 3+ yrs of experience
– Experience with IBM – Rational System Architect or similar software.
– Experience with the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
– Familiarity with Department of the Navy programs and operations.
– DAMA recognized Certified Data Management Professional.
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_HIRE_W2
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Wired