Ready for a challenge that will require your experience and keep you on the edge of cyber security? Want to take your cyber security experience and lead teams that protect privacy and ensure security for our national defense? Parsons is now hiring an experienced Digital Forensics Analyst with a passion for cyber security.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your technical expertise will propel your career forward with opportunities for advancement with top performance. You will lead teams and head mission critical projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our cyber security professional to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the full-stack as we continue to push security forward.
Join the team of cyber incident responders supporting US Government agencies and stakeholders to:
- Perform forensic analysis of electronic data sources (workstations, laptops, servers, mobile devices, etc.) in response to cyber incidents.
- Investigate network intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach.
- Preserve, harvest, and process electronic data according to the relevant policies and practices.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity, work without appreciable direction, and exercise considerable latitude in determining the technical objectives of the assignment.
- Research and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in data hiding and network security and encryption.
- Produce high quality written work products, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Represent the organization as and interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- 8+ years of experience with information systems and network security, including digital forensics
- Experience with forensics techniques/toolsets (e.g., EnCase Enterprise, EnCase eDiscovery, Tableau Writeblockers and Imagers, FTK suite, etc.)
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.