STG, Inc. has an immediate opportunity as a Digital Forensics Analyst located in Ballston Virginia. This position will support Department of Homeland Security, which provides cutting edge Cyber, Information Assurance and Security Services.
The Digital Forensics Analyst performs a variety of highly technical analyses and procedures dealing with the collection, processing, preservation, analysis and presentation of computer-related evidence. This role is responsible for disseminating and reporting cyber-related activities. The Digital Forensics Analyst will spend time conducting vulnerability analyses and risk management of computer systems and recovering information from computers and data storage devices. This position will use forensic tools and investigative methods to find specific electronic data including use history, documents, images and other files.
******** First Shift (0600 – 1430 Mon-Fri)
- Position requires a DHS security clearance
- 5+ years of experience involving work directly related to IT, cyber security, security control evaluation, malware analysis and implementation on IT systems and programs.
- One of the following Certifications: (MCSE, CEH, GIAC, CAP, CASP, CISSP)
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- English fluency. Written and verbal.
· Bachelors (Computer Science, IT, IA, Engineering, Software engineering, Math) (or Degree from designated CAE-IAE institution)
· Active DHS Security clearance
· Masters Degree
The employment policy of STG, Inc. is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status and to ensure affirmative action is taken in fulfillment of this policy.