Are you into data forensics? If so, we are seeking an experienced Digital Forensics Analyst to join our team in Ft Belvoir, VA. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons needs your help to make this world and our country more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission.
Secure Mission Solutions, a PARSONS Company, has a need for an experienced Digital Forensic Analyst to provide Defense Cyber Operations (DCO) Support to Cyberspace Operations. The Forensic Analyst will be responsible for performing forensic analysis of workstations, servers, and mobile devices in response to Cyber incidents.
· Preserve and analyze data from electronic data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices.
· Investigate network intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach.
· Preserve, harvest, and process electronic data according to the firm’s policies and practices.
· Liaise with client representatives, research and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in data hiding and network security and encryption, and produce high quality written work products, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
· Experience with the following forensic techniques forensic toolsets: (EnCase Enterprise, EnCase eDiscovery, Tableau Writeblockers and Imagers, and FTK suite)
· Ability to prepare and present briefings and training
· Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
· Active TS/SCI clearance required; DoD Directive 8570.01-M, including IAT I, II, or III Certification
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
All across the world, at every time of day, Parsons is keeping people moving toward a brighter, safer world. For more about Parsons, please visit www.parsons.com.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.