KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world’s leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Director in Forensic – Technology for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Silicon Valley office.
- Market and position computer forensics and digital evidence recovery services in the marketplace
- Perform computer forensic services including digital evidence recovery, analysis, data recovery, tape recovery, electronic mail extraction, and database examination
- Provide oversight for on-site examinations and collections
- Manage digital evidence recovery engagements and engagement teams
- Support a computer forensic lab in a technically secure environment
- Oversee digital evidence recovery operations on a regional basis
- Eight years of experience in digital evidence recovery, computer forensics and technical investigations, or equivalent related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent related work experience
- Experience in business development in a technology advisory role
- Ability to undertake moderate to extensive travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).