The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in IT Advisory (ITAS) -Cyber Security Services for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Supervise Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) projects, including those involving Policy, Risk, Compliance, Enterprise, Incident, Vendor, Threat, Business Continuity, Audit, and Security Operations Management
- Direct the implementation and administration of one or more eGRC/ITGRC platforms, such as RSA Archer, MetricStream, or BWise
- Lead client teams and engagement teams in successfully delivering multi-tenant solutions and multiple work streams in Archer platform
- Provide oversight in developing Archer solutions to support three or more of the following: SOX, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002/27005, HIPAA, Unified Compliance Framework, Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Vulnerability Risk Management, Security Operations Management, Business Continuity Management, Audit Management
- Specialize in Archer Data Feeds, Questionnaires, Complex Calculated Fields, Custom Work Flows, Access Controls , Custom Objects , Reports, Dashboards, and I-Views
- Guide the administration of the RSA Archer 5.X platform
- Eight years of Information Security experience (with minimum of eight years of RSA Archer experience)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in problem solving, coding, scripting, management and development of applications, and workflow design utilizing the RSA Archer SmartSuite Framework software for integration with RSA Archer’s GRC solution framework
- Strong understanding of the RSA Archer security structure, data feeds/API, workflow, and process to configure RSA Archer with content data feeds
- Archer Certified Professional certification
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.