Discovery Services Technician is an entry level position that performs tasks in support of Reveal Data’s electronic discovery services division. Tasks include forensic acquisition of data, data processing, data production, and providing assistance in resolving client related issues. The position requires a BA/BS degree or equivalent, along with 1-2 years of technical and customer service work experience.
- Support more experienced Discovery Operations staff in monitoring and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the company’s production applications and follow task oriented processes to achieve desired outcomes.
- Solve the variety of issues that can occur in the production environment to maintain production levels that meet or exceed customer expectations and meet the Error Free / On Time (EFOT) standards for deliverables.
- Ensure completion of time-sensitive deliverables · Identify and protect sensitive information.
- Provide frequent communication in a coherent and accurate manner to internal customers about the status of activities.
- Develop knowledge of technical tools, methods and technologies to generate solutions.
Any combination equivalent to:
- 4 year degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Engineering, Mathematics, Programming, or other technical degree.
- 1-2 Years Technical Experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of basic PC functions, Windows, and remote environments.
- Knowledge of general database, file structures, encryption, networking, and systems concepts.