Dragos has debuted a new Global Partner Program that enables MSSPs, MSPs and other channel partners to provide their customers with industrial control systems (ICS) and operational technology (OT) cybersecurity technology and services.
Christophe Culine, Dragos’ chief revenue officer, in a prepared statement, commented on the partner program and what it means for channel partners:
“With the new Dragos Global Partner Program, we will transfer our knowledge and experience as the industry’s ICS/OT cybersecurity leader to our channel partners, enabling them to fully manage their customers’ deployments with the industry’s most comprehensive and complete ICS/OT security solution.”
What the Dragos Global Partner Program Offers
The program provides partners with access to various Dragos technologies and services, including:
- Dragos Platform provides partners with insights into their customers’ ICS and OT assets
- Dragos Professional Services partners can use to build security programs for their customers or help their customers enhance their existing security programs.
- Threat intelligence is delivered via Dragos WorldView, along with security reports, alerts and insights.
- Managed ICS/OT threat hunts and notification triage are delivered through Dragos OT Watch, which allows partners to work with Dragos’ ICS cybersecurity experts to hunt for and triage threats.
- Neighborhood Keeper is an information-sharing network.
In addition, Dragos partners can access a self-service portal that offers:
- Automated deal registration
- Materials for co-branding and other marketing assets
- A self-paced ICS cybersecurity skills training through Dragos Academy training modules
These partners also can receive market development funds (MDF) and volume discounts, the company stated.
Dragos Adds to Leadership Team
The Global Partner Program announcement comes after Dragos in February 2023 hired Kurt Gaudette as its vice president of Global Threat Intelligence. Gaudette leads Dragos’ team of adversary hunters, threat analysts, research engineers and analytic developers as they discover, track and disrupt ICS and OT threats, the company said. He brings more than 30 years of operational and technical intelligence experience to Dragos.
Previously, Dragos earned a spot on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list of the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, financial technology, and energy tech companies in North America. Dragos reported revenue growth of more than 500% between 2018 and 2021.
Dragos offers industrial cybersecurity technology that gives organizations insights into their ICS/OT assets, vulnerabilities, threats and response actions. The company supports organizations in food and beverage, manufacturing and many other industries.