Published July 17, 2023
The global threat intelligence market surpassed $11.6 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a 6.5% CAGR to $15.8 billion by the end of 2030.
This expansion is attributable to government and enterprise R&D efforts in developing effective threat intelligence solutions, as well as a surge in demand for professional and managed security services. Rising venture capital funding and increased investments in threat intelligence are driving market expansion
The Threat Intelligence Market by Service Type, which is segmented into automation and integration, disaster recovery, application hosting and monitoring, devops, training and consulting, managed services, support and maintenance, is covered in detail in this study. The report’s coverage of the application segment includes performance management and workforce management in addition to project management, infrastructure management, security and compliance management, and others. Large firms and SME’s were separated inside the segment organisation. Public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud are three different types of deployment models.
Download Free Sample Report- https://www.marketdigits.com/request/sample/146
The Threat Intelligence Market refers to the industry involved in the collection, analysis, and dissemination of actionable information about potential cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities. Threat intelligence helps organizations proactively identify and mitigate cyber threats by providing insights into emerging threats, attack vectors, malicious actors, and indicators of compromise.
Recent Development in Threat Intelligence Market:
- Increased focus on threat intelligence automation: Automation has become a significant focus in the threat intelligence market. Organizations are adopting automated solutions to streamline threat data collection, analysis, and dissemination processes. Automated threat intelligence platforms leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to accelerate threat detection, improve response times, and enhance overall security operations.
- Integration of threat intelligence with security operations: There is a growing emphasis on integrating threat intelligence with security operations to improve threat detection and response capabilities. Threat intelligence is being integrated with security information and event management (SIEM) systems, security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) platforms, and other security tools to enable automated incident response, threat hunting, and real-time threat monitoring.
- Contextualization and enriched threat intelligence: Threat intelligence providers are increasingly focusing on providing contextualized and enriched threat intelligence to enhance the effectiveness of security operations. Contextualized threat intelligence includes information about the relevance of threats to specific industries, regions, or organizations, while enriched threat intelligence incorporates additional data points such as threat actor profiles, attack techniques, and attribution information.
- Application of threat intelligence in cloud security: With the increasing adoption of cloud computing, there is a growing need for threat intelligence solutions tailored for cloud security. Threat intelligence providers are developing specialized offerings to address cloud-specific threats, such as misconfigurations, unauthorized access, and data breaches in cloud environments. These solutions help organizations identify and mitigate cloud-related threats effectively.
- Collaboration and information sharing: Collaboration and information sharing among organizations and threat intelligence providers have become crucial in combating cyber threats. Industry-specific threat sharing communities, government initiatives, and public-private partnerships are fostering collaboration to exchange threat intelligence, share best practices, and collectively strengthen defenses against evolving threats.
- Integration of threat intelligence into risk management: Organizations are recognizing the importance of integrating threat intelligence into their overall risk management frameworks. By incorporating threat intelligence insights into risk assessment processes, organizations can better prioritize their security efforts, allocate resources effectively, and make informed risk mitigation decisions.
Get a discount on report- https://www.marketdigits.com/request/discount/146
Major Classifications are as follows:
- Security Analytics
- Security and Vulnerability management
- Risk and Compliance
- Incident Response
By Deployment modeBy Organization Size:By Vertical:
- Finance and Insurance
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Retail Trade
- Other verticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
IBM (US), Cisco (US), Trend Micro (Japan), McAfee (US), Mimecast (UK), VMware (US), AT&T (US), Check Point (Israel), DXC Technology (US), Broadcom (US) and NSFOCUS (US). Other players include CrowdStrike (US), Juniper Networks (US), ThreatConnect (US), Fortinet (US), Anomali (US), Forcepoint (US), LookingGlass (US), LogRhythm (US), Recorded Future (US), Optiv (US), SecLytics (US), EclecticIQ (Netherlands), Cyware (US), Cymulate (US), CYFIRMA (Singapore), SOCRadar (US), and Keepnet Labs (UK).
Request for enquiry before buying- https://www.marketdigits.com/request/enquiry-before-buying/146
Key Benefits of This Market Research:
• Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
• Neutral perspective on the market performance
• Recent industry trends and developments
• Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
• Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
Threat Intelligence Market Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is threat intelligence?
- What are the sources of threat intelligence?
- What is the market size for threat intelligence?
- What are the indicators of threat intelligence?
MarketDigits is one of the leading business research and consulting companies that helps clients to tap new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas, thereby assisting them in operational and strategic decision-making. We at MarketDigits believe that market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, thus our focus remains mainly on business research that includes the entire value chain and not only the markets.
We offer services that are most relevant and beneficial to the users, which help businesses to sustain in this competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets catering to strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis & reporting needs of various industries utilize advanced technology so that our clients get better insights into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas of incremental revenues.
1248 CarMia Way Richmond,
VA 23235, United States.
Phone: +1 510-730-3200
Email: [email protected]