Option Care is a healthcare services company that at its core delivers high quality, cost effective infusion services through trusted partnerships across the healthcare system, resulting in outcomes that make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Job Description Summary:
Under general direction, responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and documenting security infrastructure (Cisco ASA, CheckPoint Firewalls and IDS/IPS, McAfee ePO, McAfee Web Gateway, and Tenable Systems). Responsible for implementing feature enhancements to keep systems running smoothly. Ensures that security operations are effective and efficient by monitoring performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to security based issues. Participates in operational and strategic security projects to support a secure environment across Option Care. Assists in the planning, forecasting and implementation of resource requirements for operational security systems. Responsible for evaluating current security systems.
- Implements and deploys operational security projects, Change Management, ongoing maintenance activities, and provides security engineering support. Participates in the diagnosis, isolation and resolution of network problems. Identifies and documents the root cause.
- McAfee ePO – Apply tags to client systems. Understands directory tree structure and apply policy accordingly. Ensures client component software updates are checked into ePO and distributed to PCs. Configures Virus Scan Enterprise while understanding impact of scan settings on application performance. Monitors logs associated with threat scanning tools. Understands Drive Encryption concepts and performs decryptions when needed. Collaborates with Deskside Support in troubleshooting client-side problems.
- IP Security tunnel changes experience with Checkpoint Firewalls, including an ability to make static route changes and an ability to make simple firewall policy changes. Utilize monitoring tools such as Solarwinds.
- IP Security tunnel configuration experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls including ability to configure IPSec tunnels, ability to make static routing changes as well as moderately complicated firewall policy changes; capable of reading router configurations to troubleshoot problems between site and firewall.
- Utilize monitoring tools such as Solarwinds.
- Provides security response to support tickets including troubleshooting.
- Identify and mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities across the enterprise
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in IT Security Engineering/Infrastructure/Network environments. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Experience monitoring and maintaining enterprise network security.
- Understands Switching, Routing, Firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS, Content Filtering concepts and configuration.
- Working knowledge of various encryption algorithms and techniques.
- Experience with security policy enforcement tools.
- Exposure to industry compliance and associated activities (i.e. HIPAA, PCI)
- Working knowledge of CheckPoint & Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Working knowledge of McAfee ePO or other endpoint security suites.
- Working knowledge of McAfee Web Gateways or other web filtering technologies.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong collaborator with an ability to work well across multiple teams in a virtual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or Engineering
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.