General Cybersecurity Conference
February 20, 2018 | London, United Kingdom
Cybersecurity Conference Description
Building an agile cyber security culture
The European Information Security Summit 2018 (TEISS) is the biggest cyber security summit from the portfolio of Business Reporter.
Join TEISS and discover the latest market developments, best practices and forward-looking advice from your peers from your industry and others including Finance, Retail, Technology, Public sector, Media, Healthcare, Utilities and many others.
This event covers various stages of the cyber security lifecycle at different seniority levels, enabling every information security and information technology professional to find the right combination of sessions for their needs. Create a bespoke security programme to suit you!
We will be opening the doors for the sixth time to welcome CIOs, CISOs, CROs, CSOs and CTOs as well as Heads, Directors and Managers of Information Security, Information Technology, Risk, Fraud, Operations, Security, Control, Innovation, Architecture, Infrastructure, Governance, Compliance, Management, Technological and Technical.
Our top notch speakers will discuss:
– The forecast evolution of cyber crime, and what we must do differently to combat it
– Best practices for instilling a pervasive corporate culture of cyber security
– Securing data and identity across the cloud and outside the perimeter
– The challenges and opportunities of identity management in the Internet of Things
– Creating agile systems that can adapt to new forms of attack
– Improving cyber security in the extended enterprise
Be one of the early adopters and claim your pre-launch discount to join companies including Allianz UK, Arriva, ASOS, Bank of England, BMI Healthcare, BP, British Airways, Metropolitan Police, NHS Brent, Santander, Sony, Ticketmaster, Vodafone, Volkswagen, WH Smith and many more.
For more information and to register call Lace on 020 8349 6458 or email Lace.b /at/ business-reporter.co.uk