Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast–the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Security Assessor will be vital in identifying and prioritizing vulnerabilities on AFS owned systems and will work closely with system owners to identify mitigations. The Assessor will be responsible for managing monthly internal infrastructure scans against AFS owned servers and workstations, prioritize findings, facilitate a mitigation schedule with system owners and track them to closure. The Assessor will conduct verification and validation of security policy compliance based on Organizational defined policies and standards, provide identification of noncompliance and possible mitigations. The Assessor will assist with ad hoc vulnerability assessments to address current exploits and track mitigation actions to closure.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
1. Review vulnerability descriptions and understand related risks
2. Understand server and workstation architecture
3. Prioritize vulnerabilities based on security risk
4. Track remediation actions to closure
5. Process and convey technical details clearly and in a range of situations, both in writing and verbally.
6. Communicate effectively and clearly to leadership with relevant level of detail
7. Collaborate with other teams
The Security Assessor is expected to work independently and deliver timely solutions without direct supervision.
- US Citizenship required
- 3+ years of experience with server administration
- Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ years of experience with server administration
- 2+ years of experience with Windows based servers and workstations
- 2+ years of experience with security vulnerabilities
- 2+ years of experience reviewing policies and standards and determining compliance