Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
Join Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The role of the Forensic Technology and Discovery Services (FTDS) Experienced Staff is to develop technical competence and perform discovery procedures in complex areas and significant accounts.
- Work on multiple client engagement teams that assist in performing fraud and forensic investigations
- Take responsibility for high quality execution of specific elements of an FTDS engagement
- Create work products that document the engagement procedures
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments and their impact to the client
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in a client’s environment
- Maintain strong client focus, be responsive to client requests and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree with approximately 1 year of related work experience
- A degree in computer science (CS) or management information systems (MIS) preferred
- Experience in an information technology environment, preferably including programming and relational database design and management is preferred
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional work environment
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.