Network security company Fortinet introduces the Engage partner program to help MSPs & MSSPs drive revenue growth in SD-WAN, cloud & other growing markets.
Fortinet, the network security solutions provider, has unveiled the Engage partner program to help MSPs and MSSPs capitalize on opportunities in SD-WAN, cloud and other growing markets, according to the company.
Engage addresses the required technology and sales skills that MSPs and MSSPs need to deliver network support across next-generation branch offices, hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments and other network ecosystems, Fortinet said. It emphasizes the following components:
- Business Model: Offers specialized support for MSSP, marketplace and traditional integrator partners.
- Engagement: Provides partners with the ability to select the type of expertise they want to develop and how they can work with Fortinet to grow their businesses.
- Specializations: Enable partners to select a specialization where they can receive additional support and benefits; specializations include dynamic cloud, secure access and branch, secure SD-WAN and data center.
In addition, Engage includes the following partner levels:
- Fortinet Advocate: Someone interested in partnering with Fortinet.
- Fortinet Select: Delivers security solutions and services to meet the needs of small businesses.
- Fortinet Advance: Meets staff certification standards, delivers the full spectrum of Fortinet solutions and handles various implementation requirements.
- Fortinet Expert: Achieves consistently high revenue, delivers the full spectrum of Fortinet solutions and has a staff of trained and certified Fortinet experts on hand to manage complex customer deployments.
Along with Engage, Fortinet continues to build momentum with channel partners.
Fortinet’s MSSP Partner Momentum
Fortinet’s service providers and MSSPs generated 18 percent of total billings for the company in the fourth quarter of 2019, CFO Keith Jensen told Wall Street analysts during the business’ quarterly earnings call last month.
Furthermore, Fortinet’s secure SD-WAN solutions are garnering attention from channel partners, Jensen and CEO Ken Xie indicated at that time.