Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global baby-proofing market is projected to flourish at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2023 to 2031. As per the report published by TMR, a valuation of US$ 370.4 billion is anticipated for the market in 2031. As of 2023, the market for baby-proofing is expected to close at US$ 238.0 billion.
The growing awareness of child safety and the potential hazards in homes and environments increases, and parents and caregivers are more proactive in seeking ways to make their living spaces safer for babies and toddlers, which is the main factor driving the growth of the baby-proofing market during the forecast period.
The increasing global population, particularly in regions with a high birth rate, contributes to sustained demand for baby-proofing products. Increase in Dual-income households as there are both parents working, there is a growing demand for convenient baby-proofing solutions that don’t require extensive time and effort to set up.
The growing expansion of baby care centers and increase in the number of working women population is expected to bolster the baby-proofing market growth during the forecast period.
Supercharge Your Business Strategy with Market Intelligence: Request Your Free Sample Copy Now: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=42593
“Connect with our team of research specialists and unlock the optimal solution for driving your business growth”
|Market Revenue||US$ 225.2 Bn|
|Estimated Value||US$ 370.4 Bn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||5.7%|
|No. of Pages||150 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||By Product Type, End-user, Price, Distribution Channel|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America|
|Companies Covered||DEX PRODUCTS INC., Dorel Industries, Evenflo Company, Inc., Handy Baby Products Ltd, KidCo, Inc., KidKusion, Inc., Mommy’s Helper, Inc., North States Industries, Inc., Prince Lionheart, Inc., Regalo International LLC, Summer Infant (USA), Inc|
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2022, the baby-proofing market was valued at US$ 225.2 billion
- Based on product type, the gate and gate extension segment is likely to dominate the global landscape in the near future.
- Based on end-user, the residential segment remains prominent throughout the forecast period.
- Based on the distribution channel, the online segment is expected to expand at a higher CAGR, due to the easy availability of baby-proofing products on e-commerce websites
Baby Proofing Market: Key Trends and Opportunistic Frontiers
- Increased concerns about accidents, injuries, and potential risks motivate parents to invest in baby-proofing solutions. Parents’ and caregivers’ desire to create a secure environment for their children is a significant driver
- The rising government regulations and safety standards may require certain safety measures in homes, encouraging parents to invest in baby-proofing products that adhere to these guidelines.
- The rise of online shopping has made it easier for parents to access a wide variety of baby-proofing products. Online platforms provide convenience, product information, and reviews that assist in informed decision-making.
For In-depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=42593<ype=S
Baby Proofing Market – Regional Analysis
- North America is expected to dominate the baby-proofing market owing to due to a high level of awareness about child safety and a strong emphasis on childproofing homes. Demand for baby-proofing products such as safety gates, cabinet locks, outlet covers, and corner guards is significant in the region. The market is driven by concerns for child safety, busy lifestyles, and a tendency to invest in safety products. Stringent safety regulations and consumer awareness campaigns contribute to the growth of the market.
- The baby-proofing market size in Asia Pacific is likely to increase at a steady pace during the forecast period owing to the growing disposable incomes and growing awareness about child safety. Rapid urbanization and changing family dynamics contribute to the demand for baby-proofing products in counties like China, Japan, and India.
The leading players in the baby-proofing market are investing in new product development, mergers, and acquisitions to gain a competitive edge. Transparency Market Research has profiled the following players in its global baby-proofing market report: The global landscape is consolidated, with the presence of a few prominent players controlling the majority of the baby-proofing market share
- DEX PRODUCTS INC.
- Dorel Industries
- Evenflo Company, Inc.
- Handy Baby Products Ltd
- KidCo, Inc.
- KidKusion, Inc.
- Mommy’s Helper, Inc.
- North States Industries, Inc.
- Prince Lionheart, Inc.
- Regalo International LLC
- Summer Infant (USA), Inc
Key Developments in the Baby Proofing Market
- In October 2021 – Dorel Industries Inc. announced both an extensive equipment investment at three of its Dorel Home North American factories as well as the purchase of Notio Living, an ecommerce home furnishings firm based in Holstebro, Denmark.
- In January 2023 – Evenflo introduced SensorSafe™ as one of those new solutions designed to provide parents with much-needed peace of mind. SensorSafe is the only system that has sensors integrated directly into the chest clip of safety-tested car seats. SensorSafe offers the widest range of safety notifications of any child car seat technology in the United State market.
We Offer Customized Report, Click Here
Baby Proofing Market – Key Segments
- Product Type
- Guard and Lock
- Edge and Corner Guard
- Door and Window Guard
- Electrical Guard
- Others (Refrigerator Latch, etc.)
- Safety Harness
- Gate and Gate Extension
- Door and Stair Gate
- Gate Extension
- Baby Monitor
- Audio Monitor
- Video Monitor
- Others (Door Stopper, Non-slip Mat, Suction Mat, etc.)
- Guard and Lock
- Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-branded Stores
- Other Retail Stores
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453