DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Growth Opportunities in Cybersecurity Training Platforms, Vulnerability Management, Threat Detection, Remediation and Authentication Solutions” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Cyber Security Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers innovations related to emerging cyber security solutions. These include firewall stackpath, no code platform, XDR, AI enabled platform, ML based solution, and MDR services. The identified innovations can help companies to handle threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within hybrid IT infrastructure, dark-web and various other network layers.
Cyber Security TOE’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more.
Global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, vertical markets and connected industries are examined closely to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Innovations in Cybersecurity Training Platforms, Vulnerability Management, Threat Detection, and Remediation
- Cost-effective and User-friendly Firewall
- StackPath’s Value Proposition
- StackPath – Investor Dashboard
- Protecting APIs from Threats
- Traceable AI’s Value Proposition
- Traceable AI – Investor Dashboard
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) for All Types of Network Environments
- NetWitness’s Value Proposition
- NetWitness – Investor Dashboard
- No-code Platform Serves Red Teams
- SafeBreach’s Value Proposition
- SafeBreach – Investor Dashboard
- Software-as-a-Service-based Cybersecurity for Digital Learning Environments
- GoGuardian’s Value Proposition
- GoGuardian – Investor Dashboard
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled Data Sprawl Platform
- Airavana’s Value Proposition
- Airavana – Investor Dashboard
- Machine Learning (ML) based Solutions for Cybersecurity
- SecureWorks’ Value Proposition
- SecureWorks – Investor Dashboard
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services
- eSentire’s Value Proposition
- eSentire – Investor Dashboard
- People-centric Cybersecurity Solutions
- Proofpoint – Investor Dashboard
- Key Contacts
- Criteria for Rating of Innovations–Explanation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cbtlhi